- Like everyone else, I was once one of the 60 million patients with depression and anxiety disorder in China. And I was a veteran patient with severe symptoms.
- Now, I have recovered for many years. I used to have many symptoms: arrhythmia, myocardial ischemia, discomfort in the chest area, heartache.
- And tingling, hypertension, hypotension, dizziness, vertigo, sweating, limb weakness, bloated eye.
- And pain, tremors, stomach cramps, stomach cramps, scalp numbness, half face numbness. Flesh-bone separation, sound of bones all over the body.
- Throbbing of the skull, heart rate being above 120 for three months, back pain, pain under the left rib.
- Shortness of breath, foreign body sensation in the throat, tinnitus, ear blockage. Ear stuffiness, cranial throbbing, palpitation and nervousness, sense of unreality, long-term insomnia, etc.
At least half of my above symptoms lasted uninterruptedly for 24 hours for at least half a year.
Symptoms of thinking
- The symptoms of thinking were: severe depression and moderate obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Not to mention panic attacks, which attacked frequently at anytime and anywhere with a strong sense of near-death.
- Having said so much, many patients will definitely have inner reflections, even see replicas of me.
- But today, I am not trying to make you seek resonance.
My only purpose is to tell you that no matter how severe your anxiety disorder is. Whether you have been sick for a day or two, a year to ten years. You can still be thoroughly cured. Like me and other patients I have helped. Remember, it is a complete recovery, and you will never have a relapse.
You have anxiety? Congratulations!
- I have struggled for a long time about whether to put this title in the foreword. As I am afraid that patients who are not patient enough to finish the content will not help.
- But call me “sick” when they see this title. Just imagine, for someone who is in hell, who hates the pain.
- Caused by anxiety disorder and complains about the injustice of heaven. And who is struggling to search for the road to recovery.
- When he hears and sees the first sentence of “congratulations”, he must feel extremely weird, questioning, inexplicable.
- And even has the urge to curse. First of all, I understand and apologize for this.
- My understanding is because I used to be like you. I was once in hell, in pain and despair. Unable to be understood by others and had to bear a lot.
- And why I apologize is that I can’t help telling you the good news. If you have been diagnosed with anxiety disorder, then I want to say congratulations.
- I congratulate you wholeheartedly on your “fake” illness, which neither leads to death or madness. It even will not cause you the slightest permanent damage.
You may not believe it now, but it is fact. If this has already made you feel unbelievable. Then I am sorry, my next words may make you more surprised.
- What I want to say is that when you recover through the correct rehabilitation methods.
- It is no exaggeration to say that your life expectancy may increase. By ten to twenty years or more than your original life expectancy.
- And that’s why I can’t help but eagerly congratulate you. As for the authenticity, you will naturally make your own judgment.
- After you have recovered with this book in the near future.
For a long time, the three most frequently asked questions by patients are:
- Can anxiety disorder be fully cured?
- How to recover?
- Can “I” recover?
Regarding these questions of whether you can recover.
I will explain to you as simply and in detail as possible.
My dear friends, please be patient and listen to me one by one. After all, this is the foundation of recovery.
Can anxiety disorder be fully cured?
- The recovery from anxiety disorder is the most concerned and urgent question for all patients. Here, I can tell you responsibly that anxiety disorder can be completely cured.
- No matter how long you have been sick, for a day or two, or for five years or ten years. And how serious your “ disease” is, you can be completely cured.
- Yes, what I mean is recovery, a complete cure. Once you have achieved that, you will be even healthier than before both from the “body” to the “mind”.
Among the countless patients with anxiety disorder, I have helped in the past few years.
Variation of symptoms
- The symptoms vary from mild to severe. Through psychological intervention and treatment. I have witnessed too many patients be saved from despair and fear to hope.
- Then to recovery step by step, like a rebirth. Each patient will suffer and be hopeless in the early stage of anxiety disorder.
- Wandering in the abyss and thinking that life is hopeless. If you are at this stage, don’t worry, you are not alone.
- Thousands of patients are with you, and it has been proved by facts that despair. Will finally disappear and rebirth is just around the corner.
Right now, you may feel that your situation is really bad. But please believe me, this is the darkest moment, after this, there will surely be light waiting for you.
How to recover (1)
- Anxiety disorder is different from other organic diseases. Diagnosed with organic disease, you can turn to a doctor for help, or to medicine, acupuncture and surgery.
- In order to achieve the purpose of healing without having to understand the pathology or medical theory.
- Anxiety is different as it is a neurosis caused by psychological problems. If you want to fundamentally cure it, you should have a deep understanding of it.
That is the so-called “Know the enemy and know yourself, and you can fight a hundred battles without danger of defeat”.
Autonomic nervous system- Relation with anxiety
- Anxiety disorder means that your autonomic nerve system is broken. Of course, it is not rigorous to say that it is broken.
- By saying like this, I just want to facilitate your understanding. To be rigorous, I should say that you are extremely tired.
- Tiredness causes problems to the coordination of the sympathetic and parasympathetic nerve. Which is the so-called autonomic nerve disorder.
And it is the somatic part of anxiety disorder. So how are our nerves damaged? Long-term negative emotions or sudden shocks cause our body to be unable to bear.
- In order to protect the body, brain will make a stress response. And the nerve and adrenal glands will secrete more adrenaline than normal people.
- So to maintain the normal operation of your body. And give you more bearing capacity, your body will initiate the self-protection measures.
- Those are good stress responses, but why do they make you feel uncomfortable instead?
The reason is simple, you know? Our body and nerves have become accustomed. To the amount and speed of adrenaline secretion after a long period of time, which has become a normal state.
So, how to recover?
- To put it bluntly, when the nerves are no longer producing excess adrenaline, you will recover. Of course, this takes time.
- Just like a rubber band, if you stretch it for a long time.
- It will not be able to return to its original shape in a short time. You have to give it enough time.
- Fortunately, our nerves are much better than the best rubber band in the world. And their self-healing ability is very strong, you just have to be patient.
- Most importantly, there is a premise for this kind of waiting: no matter how terrible the symptoms are.
You should not be afraid, as fear will make you enter the state of self-protection with adrenaline.
- Being secreted in large quantities, namely, the vicious circle. We must break this vicious circle and form a virtuous circle.
- Which is the root of curing anxiety. Having said so much, I believe that everyone must have found a cure.
That is, as long as you are not really afraid of it, accept it and just wait. You will recover sooner or later. The speed of recovery may be faster than you think.
How to recover (2)
- Speaking of this, I will mention a real case. A friend with anxiety disorder once said. That he has already understood he is no longer afraid of the symptoms.
- But when the symptoms came, why can’t he do anything at all? He will still suffer from hypochondriasis, worry, entanglement and concern.
- What should he do? I replied this is normal. Because although his subjective consciousness has formed a general understanding of anxiety disorder.
- His subconscious still doubts whether the symptoms are really caused by it. He suspects that there are other diseases.
- Which maybe the precursors of myocardial infarction, cerebral infarction or cancer. In this case, people will be afraid or worried.
- From childhood to adulthood, most people have heard about such terrifying situations from relatives, friends, classmates, colleagues. And TV networks: Li ’ s heart was uncomfortable.
- His heart rate was fast and he died suddenly before he got to the hospital, or Li was dizzy and had cerebral infarction, etc.
- This kind of cognition is received actively or passively through thousands of channels for more than ten years or even decades.
- It is conceivable how deeply ingrained it is in your subconscious. This kind of cognition itself is wrong.
It is this wrong cognition that you involuntarily dread, fear, entangle. And pay attention to when the symptoms come.
Rectification of cognition
- So how can we overcome fear?I think we should rectify the cognition as far as possible, especially the cognition of anxiety disorder.
- We should fundamentally realize that anxiety disorder is harmless. And deeply understand its pathology, why it is harmless, and what the principle is.
- Also we should imprint this correct cognition in our subconscious and replace the previous wrong subconscious.
- By doing this, the subconscious will stand in the shortest time to protect you when the symptoms come.
- So that you will no longer be afraid, and then eliminate fear and concern. If you have made it, can you really recover?
- Most theories believe that fear, worry, entanglement. And concern of anxiety disorder are “psychological diseases” which require psychotherapy.
- I believe that anxiety disorder is caused by “psychological problems”, which is true. But it is by no means “psychological diseases”. And does not require treatment.
- After anxiety disorder occurs, symptoms are triggered due to nerve damage and neurotransmitter disorders.
- Leading to fear, worry, entanglement and concern. Those are not “psychological diseases” (anyone who have symptoms of palpitation, dizziness and nausea will fear).
- And also do not require treatment. All you need to do is wait for the nerves to repair. However, psychotherapy is required in order to create a favorable repair environment for the nerves.
- It seems that the two do not differ much. But in fact there is an essential difference. Therefore, the treatment of anxiety disorder should focus on cognitive intervention.
Rather than psychotherapy in the usual sense. This is why much psychotherapy is ineffective or even just adding to the chaos.
- We have mentioned earlier about how recovery should be achieved. It involves a series of processes. On the day that your nerves heal, your anxiety disorder will be cured.
- So under what conditions will the nerves heal themselves? There is no doubt that when you get out of the vicious circle.
- Nerves will have enough space and time to repair themselves. So, how can we get out of the vicious circle? It seems complicated, but in fact, we only need to do one thing, which is “getting rid of fear”.
- When it comes to “getting rid of fear”, it does not mean that you should no longer be afraid of anything.
- It is something that no one is capable of, and there is no need to do so. All we have to do is overcome the fear itself.
Next let’s see together, what is fear itself?
- Many people do not understand what fear itself is. I will give an example to illustrate. For example, it is normal for you to be afraid. If you are on a roller coaster, as normal people will also feel afraid.
- You can experience the normal fear, as normal people can experience it.
- For example, it is normal for you to feel afraid because of a roller coaster ride. When your adrenaline is soaring and you’re feeling bad.
- Normal people are also afraid of riding a roller coaster. Their adrenaline will also soar and they will feel uncomfortable.
- Even the palpitations, nausea and vomiting are normal. So what is the difference between you and normal people?
- The difference is that riding a roller coaster will make a normal people afraid and lead to a surge of adrenaline. Which makes him feel uncomfortable.
But he is not afraid of this discomfort, which will be over soon. In other words, the one-time injury is over soon.
Fear of symptoms
- In this way, due to fear of the symptoms, their adrenaline continues to surge. Causing secondary damage and making the nerves more sensitive.
- Those make them more uncomfortable, their symptoms become worse, and they dread more of those symptoms.
- There is a resurge of the adrenaline,causing multiple injuries or even 10,000 injuries. And making them enter an infinite vicious circle.
- This is the difference between a patient with anxiety disorder and a normal person.
At this point, everyone should have understood that the fear arising from the symptoms of anxiety disorder. Is the fear itself that I am talking about.