Heart Burning 2
- In fact, “tachycardia”, “arrhythmia” and “st wave change”are common in normal people. When normal people are anxious, fearful and nervous.
- Due to the surge of adrenaline and excitement of the cardiac sympathetic nerves, these symptoms will also appear. This is true for normal people, not to mention those with anxiety disorder.
- Since the autonomic nervous system has been disturbed. This will happen for patients with anxiety disorder even if they do not have negative emotions.
- In fact, it is just the wrong stress response of the body. So, remember, you do have fallen ill! Your nerve is indeed “ill” , though it is harmless, it is really ill!
- There is no need to doubt this, and there is no need to question the doctor’s judgment. Just because you “do not understand”.
- If that doesn’t dispel your doubts, then let’s take a look at
Reasons why you are so uncomfortable
The reasons why you are so uncomfortable. The reasons
- First of all, the adrenaline is secreted to your organs
through the nerve endings and stimulates your heart
muscle wall. This stimulation will cause your heart to tingle, or lead to discomfort in the chest area. Arrhythmia, premature beats, pain in the back and discomfort under the ribs, etc.
Mechanism of Adrenaline
- Let’s talk about the second point. The stimulation of excess adrenaline and disorder of the nerves. Will lead to cardiovascular contraction.
- This contraction will inevitably cause changes in the blood flow rate and make your heart blood flow faster. As a result, tachycardia, tingling or dull pain in the heart, and discomfort in the chest area will arise.
- In addition, due to instability of the nerves and the cardiovascular contraction. Arrhythmia, premature beats, and st wave changes will occur. Also, these symptoms are likely to be with you for some time, possibly weeks or even months.
- But don’t worry, these symptoms are completely harmless to you. Aside from being uncomfortable, they won’t cause you any permanent damage.
- You have to know that the “severe reaction” you feel is just a small fluctuation to your heart. The heart is afraid of blockage. But it is not afraid of this small fluctuation.
- Trust me, these symptoms will fade and disappear as your nerves recover. Regarding this, Dr. Claire Weekes once said that as long as you rule out organic problems.
- A healthy heart can beat at a rate of more than 200 per minute for hours or even days without any damage.
- You know, before Dr. Claire Weekes became the top psychologist in the world. She had worked as a physician all her life. She definitely knew how
strong your heart is.
Heart discomfort (3)
Another cause of heart discomfort is the narrowing of blood vessels.
There are two reasons for the narrowing of blood vessels:
- The first one is high blood lipids for many years. Coronary atherosclerosis, which is the most worrying coronary heart disease. Is caused by high blood lipids for many years.
- In layman’s terms, it means that the blood is dirty. And the walls of the blood vessels are attached by dirty things.
- So that the original diameters of blood vessels will change from ten to nine, even to eight. Due to the narrowing of the blood vessels, the blood pressure will rise.
- Causing symptoms like heart discomfort, tingling and dizziness, etc. This is the so-called cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease (in medical terms, the blood supply of the arterial intima. And part of the medial membrane is supplied by the lumen. The oxygen and nutrients in the blood penetrate directly into the intima and medial membrane. The easy penetration of the lipids causes the disease. I want to restate here that this is a book written for patients. And those who do not understand medical theory need not delve into it).
- In other words, since 95-99% of coronary heart disease is caused by coronary atherosclerosis. For patients who do not have long-term high blood lipids, there is no need to worry.
- The second one is neurological disorder. The nerves of patients with anxiety disorder are sensitive, disordered.
- Which fluctuate greatly, resulting in intermittent and nonintermittent contraction of blood vessels. This temporary contraction will also change the diameter of your blood vessels.
From ten to nine or even eight, which also causes the symptoms of high blood pressure. Or fluctuation of blood pressure and unstable blood pressure.
Narowing of blood vessels
- Of course, due to the narrowing of blood vessels, in addition to blood pressure, the biggest impact is heart rate.
- It is imaginable that with the same blood supply. The narrowed blood vessels require faster blood flow. And faster blood flow requires the heart to pump blood faster and more powerfully.
- This is just a protective measure made by the brain in order to meet the needs of the body. And this protective measure is the reason for your tachycardia and aggravation of your heartbeat. Do you still feel scary about this?
- Heart discomfort (4)
- In either case, there is no danger “at this time”. Even if your blood vessel diameter is always kept at eight. Except for discomfort, there is no danger and it will not cause any harm to your body.
- Why do I say there is no danger “at this time”? This is the fundamental difference between cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases and anxiety disorder.
- If you are in the first situation, which is a real cardiovascular disease. When your blood vessel walls become dirtier and thicker with the accumulation of garbage.
- Diameter of the blood vessels will become six, five and even four. At this time, when the speed of garbage accumulation becomes faster.
- And the blockage becomesmore serious, danger will come. It will further deteriorate to three, two and one, until it is completely blocked.
- This is the real cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease. At this time, real danger appears. It is very simple to rule out this situation.
- As long as you have done an examination and ruled out organic problems, you do not need to worry in the short term.
- And if you have ruled out organic problems, or the so called arrhythmia, tachycardia, st wave changes, etc.
Narrowing of blood vessels
- Then, I want to say congratulations, you are just a patient with anxiety disorder. Even if your anxiety disorder is the most serious.
- Then no matter how severe and disordered the nerve sensitivity is, its power is also limited. The degree of vasoconstriction is only to make the diameter of the blood vessels change. From ten to nine and to eight at most, which is its limit.
- There is no such thing as getting narrower and narrower, and there is no danger at all. All it can do is to cause symptoms such as heart tingling. High blood pressure, discomfort in the chest area, and rapid heart rate, etc.
- You must know that all the discomfort caused by neurologicaldisorders has limited power. Except for feeling uncomfortable.
There will be no permanent damage. Yes, I mention again that there is no harm. I will restate this point for dozens or hundreds of times in the future.
Awareness of anxiety disorder
- As long as I can make you assured, even if I repeat it for 10,000 times, I will not hesitate. For patients with anxiety disorder, knowing this is enough.
As your awareness of anxiety disorder becomes deeper. Your hypochondriasis and fear will all disappear. At this time, you have taken an important step towards recovery.
Steps towards recovery
You need to:
- Trust your doctor
- Understand anxiety disorder scientifically
- Let go of misconceptions about the heart
- Not dread
- Not be afraid
- Not be entangled
- For many patients, dizziness is one of the most unbearable symptoms. And they can’t believe that such serious dizziness is only caused by anxiety.
- In fact, dizziness of most patients is tolerable, especially after they get used to it, it is even easy to endure.
- However, the fear caused by dizziness is unbearable for anyone. The “idea” that “I” may faint at any time and place is like the lingering gangrene of the bone.
- Some patients are worried about “cerebral infarction” and are afraid of dying. Some more patients are afraid of being embarrassed after “fainting”.
Anticipatory anxiety makes you stuck in a vicious circle.
Dizziness and Heart discomfort
In fact, dizziness and heart discomfort are the same.
- First of all, adrenaline stimulates your brain and cerebral cortex through the nerve endings. After the cerebral cortex is stimulated, it will block the transmission of signals.
- Which will cause you to have dizziness or displacement dizziness and neural headache. On the other hand, we all know that high blood pressure can make people dizzy.
- And anxiety itself is a disorder of the autonomic nervous system. The disordered nerves cause the tiny blood vessels in your brain to constrict.
- Resulting in changes in blood pressure, and this pressure causes you to have bloody dizziness. It may appear when you are anticipating anxiety.
- It may also appear before or after a meal, or it can even appear continuously for no reason. Although this situation is harmless (the reasons have been mentioned before, I will not repeat them here). It will definitely make you feel uncomfortable.
- Similarly, after you have ruled out organic problems, you don’t need to worry at all. As this level of dizziness will neither lead to faint nor cerebral infarction.
- Among the feedback by thousands of patients, except for some patients who fall to the ground. Because of excessive fear, weak legs and lack of courage to “stand”.
There is no real case of “fainting” due to dizziness or loss of consciousness. You can rest assured about this. And these symptoms will also disappear as you recover from anxiety disorder.
- Headache is one of the most unbearable of all symptoms. Sometimes, it is like a hoop spell, tightly restraining your head and making your scalp feel tight.
- Numb or even tingling; sometimes, it is like a swollen and painful point in the heads. Some patients describe it as: “I really want to open my head and put my hand in it for a massage.”
- Some patients reflect that headache is like a needle sticking. It is so unendurable that they want to hit the wall.
- However, most headache symptoms can be relieved by different degrees through massaging the scalp.
- Temples, cervical vertebrae and shoulders, which means that your headache is only neurological. And at most it is caused by insufficient blood flow. Rather than the “lump” you imagined.
- Real brain disease cannot be relieved by these methods. Since nerves in the head are dense and the symptoms of headache and dizziness are caused by the nerves.
- Symptoms will be stubborn until they are fully cured. At this time, painkillers are a good choice. Although they are not helpful for treatment. They can temporarily relieve the pain.
- When you can’t stand it, taking one is actually harmless. As it can be quickly excreted with the body’s metabolism.
- There is no need to have a psychological burden.The real treatment still requires you to be free from dread. Fear and entanglement about the symptoms.
After achieving this, please wait patiently and give the nerves enough time and space to repair. And this situation will gradually ease. The headache will eventually go away.
Shortness of breath
- Shortness of breath or difficulty in deep breathing, or chest tightness and shortness of breath for some people. Is one of the most typical symptoms of anxiety disorder.
- Some people may suddenly become unable to breathe when it attacks. And are nearly frightened to death. In this way, the symptoms become more severe.
Chest tightness and shortness of breath are caused by excess adrenaline stimulation. And disordered nerves, which cause spasms in the lung muscles and chest muscles.
Spasm in the lung muscles
- Spasm is the main reason why you feel chest tightness and shortness of breath. For patients who suddenly feel that they can’t breathe, don’t worry.
- This situation is nothing more than an intense spasm. Shortness of breath is sometimes accompanied by a foreign body sensation in the throat.
- And sometimes accompanied by nasal congestion. At this time, the patients feel like being strangled by a big hand, and they “feel” unable to breathe.
- Panic attacks will occasionally come, and words fail to describe the feeling. Actually, you don’t need to worry.
- Let’s compare the lung to a balloon, and spasm will cause the balloon to contract and expand. From the original 50-100 to the current 55-95, or even 60-90, and that’s the limit.
- Do you remember the power of adrenaline is limited? This level of spasm will never make your oxygen insufficient, nor will it cause you any substantial and permanent damage.
But it does make you feel uncomfortable. The discomfort is not due to lack of oxygen. But simply because you are used to the “normal” state you were before.
- When many patients are completely unaware of the situation. They will be afraid of the feeling of lack of oxygen, and even try to breathe rapidly.
- This will make the symptoms worse. Even a normal person will suffer from lack of carbon dioxide in the body. Due to excessive ventilation, which will lead to symptoms such as dizziness, suffocation, nausea and vomiting, etc.
- If this happens, don’t worry, Dr. Claire Weekes has taught us a method: find a plastic bag, slowly inhale and exhale and it can relieve the symptoms.
- After knowing the reason for the difficulty in deep breathing, do you still feel so frightened? Accept it and don’t pay too much attention to your breathing.
- As you accept it, this feeling willslowly go away. There is no need to hurry even if it doesn’t go away.
- With your step-by-step correction of understanding of the anxiety symptoms. And your psychological recovery, your adrenaline will gradually return to a normal state.
And your nerves will have enough time and space to repair. Everything will go back to the way it was before.
Panic attack (1)
- The words panic attack can be deemed as the most appropriate description for this symptom. This is an anxiety symptom of intermittent attacks.
- Many patients start their journey of anxiety disorder from panic attacks. And some patients have other symptoms for a long time before the panic attack occurs.
- But in either case, it is an “unforgettable” experience for any patient who experiences panic attack for the first time. Many people will call for first aid, call for help and can’t even speak a word.
- Few people can remain calm when they experience their first panic attack. And even those with great courage and perseverance may only barely endure it.
- Dear patients, this is not a shameful thing. It is not “timid as a mouse” in the eyes of ordinary people, nor is it “thinking too much” and “moaning about nothing”.
- It is a near-death experience, and it is real. Even those of great courage and perseverance cannot escape by sheer luck.
Take Tony Stark (Iron Man) in “Iron Man 3” for example.
Person with panic attack vs Healthy person
- When the panic attack occurs, he can only run into his armor to take a body examination. He thought he had a serious heart disease.
- When he was diagnosed as ananxiety disorder, he was also dumbfounded and speechless.
- A healthy person cannot understand this situation. Even the smartest person and the best doctor in the world.
- Are never able to understand as long as he has not experienced it. This is why patients with anxiety disorder are so hopeless and helpless.
- And it is also the fundamental reason why I write this book. A stranger may think: “Why does he think so much?”; “Why doesn’t he cheer up?”; “He is groaning without a real illness”.
- Relatives, friends, parents and elders around you may tell you: “Don’t think too much”; “Don’t be afraid, you are not ill”; “Be strong and brave”.
- “You just think too much”; “Your illness is merely imagined” and so on. They think the words are good for you, and indeed they are for your own good. There is no doubt about this.
- However, it is a pity that such words cannot bring you the slightest sense of help or security.
- Instead, they may make many patients who are impatient feel disgusted. This is not to say that these patients are not kind enough.
But due to huge torment of pain and fear, this kind of nonsense will only lead to the opposite effect.
Panic attack (2)
- The first type of panic disorder is the most likely to occur. Patients are initially startled by a sudden onset of symptoms similar to those of a heart attack.
- Then symptoms like palpitation, arrhythmia, chest tightness and shortness of breath will follow one after another.
- The first reaction of patients at this time is that there is a heart disease. Negative emotions such as tension, panic and fear, etc. will emerge in the brain.
- At this time, the power of adrenaline starts to explode. Making your symptoms such as palpitations become worse. And your more intense negative emotions can’t be suppressed.
- When this “value” accumulates to a certain level, you can no longer bear it. As “the near-death sense” appears, and the strong feeling.
- That you are about to die instantly overwhelms you. There are some patients who are particularly strong psychologically.
- According to their descriptions, the situation is as follows: “I felt like I had a heart attack. At first, I was very afraid, then I overcame most of this fear. And the situation improved.
- But I suddenly thought of my family, my parents and my children. When I thought of them, I couldn’t stop my fear, as I couldn’t help thinking.
- If something happened to me, what would they do? Who would take care of my parents? Who would take care of the children?
- The emergence of this idea made me lose resistance all of a sudden. I completely fell, and the sense of near-death appeared as it should be.”
- This is why more than half of the patients choose to call for first aid or help at this time. The funny thing is that when you are sent to “first aid”.
Doctor can’t detect any “big” problem. When the doctor tells you that the situation is not serious. You will feel relieved while questioning the result.