Overcome the fear
- If you are not afraid of such uncomfortable symptoms like a normal person. Then congratulations, you have successfully cut off this vicious cycle.
- Blocked the second injury, the third injury or even the 10000th injury. In other words, you have successfully overcome the fear itself.
- And the real overcoming of fear itself is nothing more than that when each time the symptoms come. You can be free from dread, fear and entanglement.
- Achieving this means that you have recovered psychologically. Psychological recovery may not make the symptoms disappear.
- But it means that you have entered the recovery period. All you have to do is wait.
- Moreover, patients who achieve real recovery through psychological rehabilitation will never have a relapse.
- It is really not a dream.Therefore, how to overcome the fear itself is the top priority in the treatment of anxiety disorder.
- Many patients will ask: “There are so many symptoms, I am so uncomfortable with hypochondriasis. I fear myocardial and cerebral infarction, madness and death.
- How can I not be afraid?” Indeed, how can a patient with hypochondriasis overcome the fear itself?
- When you lack awareness of anxiety disorder, it is almost impossible to get rid of hypochondriasis, dread and fear.
But don’t worry, this is precisely the purpose of my writing this book here.
- As a general term, hypochondriasis is one of the most important links. That must be overcome in the recovery of anxiety disorder.
- You may have a deep understanding of when the symptoms come. Most patients will go through such a vicious circle of processes more or less: symptoms appear- doubt – hypochondriasis – fear – more sensitive nerve – adrenaline surge – more symptoms – more fear – adrenaline continues to soar.
- So, how can we get rid of hypochondriasis? It is impossible to achieve this just by going to the hospital for examination.
From the feedback of many patients, too many have done examinations again and again. They will breathe a sigh of relief after each examination.
After session with doctor
After the doctor tells them that there is no problem with their body or there is just a small problem.
- At this time, your body and mind will relax all of a sudden. So that many symptoms will temporarily disappear.
- Even if they do not disappear, they seem to become less important. But what about the second day and the third day?
- When the symptoms appear again, or when the symptoms persist, you will begin to doubt a little. And slowly, you will have more doubt.
- The doubt will finally become skepticism of whether the examination result is wrong. Is it possible that the examination is not comprehensive enough.
- Or is it because the doctor is not professional enough? Why am I still uncomfortable? Those kinds of doubts make you want to go to the hospital.
- And go through a “thorough” examination again. Other patients even choose to Google for an answer. After Googling, I suspect that you man have scared yourself to death.
- Here, I have to make a serious joke: Google, Google, cancer starts; seeing a doctor on Google, the grave has been fixed.
Seeing this, you may be embarrassed and don’t know how to react. You may feel very sad, or even funny, but you are helpless.
- The cause of hypochondriasis is lack of correct understanding of anxiety disorder. The patients do not know what is wrong with their body and mind.
- When the symptoms come, so they start to think wildly. For palpitations, their first reaction is heart disease.
- For dizziness and headache, they regard it as premonitory signs of cerebral infarction; for stomachache, stomach bloating. And poor breathing, they suspect whether they have cancer.
- In fact, after calming down and thinking about it, you will understand that apart from anxiety. What kind of “major disease” can make you feel dizzy, have headache and stomach pain?
- What will lead to palpitations and shortness of breath at the same time? Even if there is a “major disease”, will it make your nerves throb up and down your body?
- Will it make your scalp and limbs go numb? Will it make your vision blurred and back sore? Will it lead to short of breath, constipation and diarrhea?
Apart from the nerves all over the body, what else can do those?
Beliefs of people
- Some people have said that they can stop being afraid of the anxiety symptoms. But they are not sure if their symptoms are caused by anxiety.
- So they still can’t overcome the fear itself. That is true. As it is unknown, the pathology of anxiety disorder is like the Pandora’s Box.
- Which is mysterious and scary. But in fact, it is just a prank box. All you need to do is open the box and only to find that there is nothing scary in it.
- When you have formed enough awareness and understanding of anxiety disorder. You can at least distinguish whether more than 90% of the symptoms are caused by anxiety disorder.
Then the hypochondriasis will disappear, and you will be able to truly overcome the fearitself. It is the most important step in recovery
The contents in previous chapters are to tell you the
importance of understanding anxiety disorder.
To fully understand it, you have to understand its symptoms. In the following chapters, I will explain the symptoms of anxiety disorder in detail.
As you learn more about anxiety disorder and deepen your subconscious. Your fear will be farther away from you and recovery will be closer to you.
- Know the symptoms
- Get rid of hypochondriasis
- Overcome fear itself
- Get rid of fear
- Repeated psychological recovery from fear
- Repair the nerves slowly
- Adrenaline returns to normal
- Wait complete recovery
- Going through the above process is the only way to recover from anxiety disorder. Which is crucial for every patient who wants to recover.
- The harmless nature of this process and symptoms requires you to read the book over and over again. And imprint it in your subconscious.
- Only in this way can it be truly effective. Therefore, I will repeat this process as much as possible in the upcoming chapters, which cover various symptoms.
- On the one hand, it is to deepen your subconscious understanding of anxiety disorder. On the other hand, it can prevent patients who only think about their symptoms from ignoring the past.
For your recovery, in order to make patients take as little effort as possible, I am willing to repeat this 10,000 times.
- Many patients with anxiety disorder may encounter such a situation: after squatting down or sitting in a low place for a long time.
- They will feel dizzy and bloated with chest tightness and palpitation. What is worse, they suffer from severe dizziness that nearly blind them when getting up.
- This is probably not caused by anemia or low blood sugar. There is a medical term-orthostatic hypotension.
- For a healthy person, after sitting or squatting down at a low place for a long time with bent knees and arched body.
- Their blood may be blocked, their chest tight and they may feel heavy in the brain. Those are all normal for a normal person.
- But for patients with anxiety disorder, the feeling will be infinitely magnified. So it is more obvious for them.
Changing from a squatting position to a standing position may seem simple. But it requires the coordination of various body organs to successfully complete the task.
Involvement of Cardiovascular system
- The heart, nerves and blood vessels etc need to be involved. As bent waist and legs will lead to unsmooth blood.
- If one stands up suddenly, partial ischemia and temporary malfunction of the working system will be caused for normal people.
- For patients with anxiety disorder, abnormality of the nervous system. Makes it difficult for your body to adjust quickly.
- So they will feel blinded and feel heavy in the brain. This feeling is only slightly stronger than normal people.
- Originally small problem is once again amplified by your sensitive sensory nerves. And the feeling of terror appears.
- This is not a big problem, and it has nothing to do with “major disease” that you may have. It may even have nothing to do with the so-called frailty.
Understanding this is the first condition for you to get rid of fear.
Foreign body sensation in the throat
- Many patients often feel that there is something in the throat. So they keep swallowing and trying to swallow “it”.
- Some even say that they really want to put their hands in and feel what it is. Due to constant attention, this feeling becomes stronger.
- Making you feel that there must be something growing in your throat. Slowly, this “thing” is imagined as a tumor or even a malignant one.
- This kind of imagination makes you crazy and afraid, and in the process of your fear. The nerves become more sensitive and the adrenaline continues to be excessively secreted.
The sensitive nerves amplify this feeling again, making you assured that it exists and the vicious circle starts again.
Magnification of these symptoms
- This is not the end. Due to anxiety disorder, your sensitive nerves will magnify these symptoms. By ten times and a hundred times, making you suspect that you have a major disease again.
- What you don’t know is that it is just another prank by your “broken” nerves. If you have already done relevant examinations and your stomach has no problems.
- Or there are just small problems such as anti-inflammatory or polyps. Then please trust your doctor, don’t doubt whether the examination is careful enough.
- Let alone doubt whether the doctor has made a mistake. As gastric neurosis is a symptom that should appear in patients with autonomic disorder.
- It is harmless to you. It will also get milder as you get over the fear itself, until it disappears completely.
- In addition, there are billions of common small problems. Such as gastritis and polyps in the world.
- And the probability of “cancer” is not higher than that of major “car accidents”. There is really no need for groundless worry.
- By the way, just a reminder, if you haven’t had a back examination and you can’t help but want to do it. The barium meal examination is a good choice for you.
- So by just drinking a glass of “milk”, the examination will be over. Compared with the much more painful gastroscope.
It is simple, convenient and economical. There is no pain, the taste is not bad. And it can rule out most stomach diseases, why not have a try?
Heart discomfort (2)
- Many patients have told me that each time they go to the hospital for examination. They are told by the doctor that their heart is fine.
- But they still can’t believe it as they feel so uncomfortable. They do not think it is just caused by anxiety.
- Thus they can’t overcome the fear itself. What should they do? Those patients feel that their heartbeat is so heavy that the whole body “vibrates”.
- And even feel that the heartbeat is near the throat. It is not unusual that some even feel that the heart is about to explode.
- It becomes more and more serious as the patients become more and more fearful. Another part of the patients are worried about tachycardia “out of no reason”.
- They subconsciously and mistakenly believe that a fast heartbeat means a heart disease. Some patients go to the hospital for examination.
- Also told by the doctor that the problem is not serious. But the medical terms such as “tachycardia”, “arrhythmia” and “st wave change”.
- Displayed on the examination list make them fall into deep fear again. Indeed, for ordinary people, the first reaction of medical terms such as “tachycardia” “arrhythmia” and “st wave change” is “heart disease”.
At this time, worry is inevitable, and for patients with anxiety disorder, it is a disaster.